Here we are a week out.....that's 7 days....168 hours..... 10080 minutes..... NOT VERY LONG!!!! Panic is starting to set in. I keep thinking there's so much to do, but in reality it's not that bad.
1. Marriage license (today....over lunch)
2. Liqour store to finish off the gifts for bridal party and attendants. Plus maybe a little something to keep me sane :)
3. Pack for Ireland....i hear layering is the best option. They have been known to get all 4 seasons in one day.
4. Get skinny..... unlikely....but it's always on my list!!
5. Clean the house.....and not our usual clean....i mean like SUPER CLEAN!!
6. Finish welcome boxes.
7. Pay caterer..... highway robbery if you ask me!
8. Wear my shoes..... apparently i should have been doing this a long time ago, so if i get blisters, its my own fault!
9. PRAY TO THE RAIN GODS!!! As of right now there is a 30% chance of rain..... this. will. not. make. me. happy. I know God's a comedian and all, but this is crossing the line!!! So all you little indians out there, please refrain from the rain dances for the next week or so....please and thank you!
I'm sure this list will shrink/grow within the next couple of days..... so if you get frantic phone calls from one of us don't be surprised!!
oh!! We found out yesterday that my cousin's are going to be able to make it after all!! Julie and her daughter are flying in from Washington, and Ranaye and Ayden are coming in from Salt Lake City! All thanks to Granny K....she's pretty much the most amazing person i've ever met!!
Kai at 4 and 5 months
1 day ago