Monday, February 28, 2011
Monday, February 21, 2011
As far as trav....i think i should make him to a post himself to tell you about his new gig. All i know, is that boy sure does smell when he gets home!!
This weekend we enjoyed the whole house to ourselves! My parents were up in Lawrence starting Saturday and won't be back till tomorrow (KU games!). We didn't really do a whole lot of anything. Drank a little too much wine Friday at Jessi's...Watched KState football Saturday then went on a bike ride looking at houses....fell asleep on the couch watching NCIS at 11, and slept in till 12 yesterday! It was amazing! We eventually got up and around...went to the gym, FINALLY got trav's hair cut, looked at pickups.....and made lasagna. A pretty uneventful but successfull weekend!!! Nothing big planned for this week...just work. Maybe start some negotiations on a house....maybe, we'll see. I'll keep you posted!
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
1. Moving is super tiring...
2. Finding places for all your shit, when your mother already has an obscene amount of shit, tiring.
3. Traveling to KC for a bestie's wedding reception....WAY more important than blogging, but tiring.
4. Acting like i'm 21 all over again and drinking my body weight in rum....embarrassing, and REALLY tiring.
5. Starting a new job, where i have to drive 68 miles roundtrip, stressful, and tiring.
6. Having no set routine or schedule yet.... annoying, and somehow tiring.
7. Staying up late to watch KSU beat KU...AMAZING, and tiring.
8. Waking up at 545 to go to the gym, because i'm trying to figure out a damn schedule...tiring.
So basically.....I'M TIRED people. Like, should probably go to bed at 6pm tired.... i think at this point i'm delerious...maybe even a little slap happy. I do NOT like when my schedule/routine is messed with, and it takes me forever to get back into one. I look forward to that day....but until then....i'll just be going a little more crazy every day.
**I promise to have a post about our first week of new jobs...including children of the corn, white devils, and cow tails. I also promise a post about the reception in KC last weekend....only to include what i remember, so not much.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
1. I got my PERIOD!!!! HURRAY!
(Fist Pump if you must!!)
2. This girl got a J.O. mother f'n B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm super excited about this one!! Two incomes is way better than one if you didn't know!! Plus if i didn't have a job i'd sit on my growing by the minute ass and eat cheese puffs.
Since today is my last full day here at ADMHN my peeps here decided to have a little party for me!! Currently there is shredded beef and chicken cooking away in crock pots back in the kitchen.... and it smells GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!
I heart taco's....and thursdays that are trying to pretend to be tuesdays :)
4. Momma Doll is on here way out here!!!
As I type this...my super wonderful amazing beautiful mother is hauling the trailor out here to help us move. She's such a trooper!!! (and a nazi, so if you talk to me tomorrow, or saturday and i'm grumpy it's because she has kept me up all hours packing and cleaning!)
Now if that's just not a kick ass Thursday I don't know what is!!!