Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
No more credit card debt!!! No student loans (we were lucky enough to NEVER have any!!), No car payments (again, TOTALLY blessed).....NOTHING!!!!!!!
Saturday, December 25, 2010
The most AMAZING husband.....
Sunday, December 12, 2010
My birthday weekend was celebrated with amazing family (THANKS AGAIN JESS!!!), lots of coffee, AMAZING sushi, some K-state basketball, tequila and one HUGE culture shock :) oh and a little bling as well!!
I was horrible about pics this weekend...sorry. But just picture all the things i mentioned above and you'll be fine!! Instead i thought i'd make a list of what i'd liket o accomplish this year....
1. Start a family. This is a work in progress for us. It's weird to actually want a problem, at least that would explain whats going on with me. But nope, everything so far has come back just hunky dory!! We've met with a specialist and had some options laid out..... I have faith that we have a good team behind us and sometime in 2011 we'll be announcing baby mcguire :)
Maybe there was a little tatoo action while we were there....
Monday, December 6, 2010
But in my defense i've been busy.... work, family time, cooking, more work, chicago, and work.
I just got back late last night from a fun filled (and food filled, HELLO gym time!) weekend in Chicago with some of my best girlfriends!! I'm EXHAUSTED. They don't believe in sleeping in, which is really unfortunate when you're up till 3am!!! So i'll have a post on that soon.... and then just a catch up on our lives!!
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
There was some serious Go Fish going on.....and later we tried our luck at Pitch. I wouldn't recommend asking me to be your partner....just saying.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Me and my beautiful friends at Jing Thursday night.
Budda's Belly....a drink that comes with a flower...you eat it, mouth goes numb....weirdness follows.
We decided after dinner we needed to try out Four Loco's.... we later find out why they are banned.
Friday night, heading downtown for the Alumni Pre-Party...the girls LOVED the lightrail :)
We Love us Some Willie!!
And Willie loves us too!!!
Willie loved us so much he force fed us our beers.....twice.
Yay!!! Can't you tell i'm pumped for this neon blue shot!!
Being force fed beer + Blue Shots = Not being able to sit up on the light rail!
Not to self....Four Loco's makes your balance HORRIBLE! I could NOT do an "S" to save my life!
I love me some Savannah!!
The girls had NEVER shotgunned a beer...how in the world we've been friends this long i have no idea.
Some Senior pictures in the tree...
A bottle of champagne in the car, a bloody mary, and some more beer.....and THIS is what the night ends like :)
AMAZE-BALLS.... that's all i have to say about that weekend!!!!
P.S. Do you know what a Wenis is???
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
These two hotties are headed my way TOMORROW!!!!
Monday, November 15, 2010
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Yep....i dropped it....and apparently i dropped it just right....cause this is now what my phone screen looks like. Insurance does NOT cover this. I can get a new screen for $150. Or wait till i'm elligible for an upgrade and get the same phone for $100, or upgrade to the I4 for $200. I'm thinking i'll for big and get the I4.....we did after all just get a sweet check in the mail for a belated wedding present (Um...we've been married for over a year....better late than never i guess!). And the good news is i'm elligible for my upgrade TOMORROW.....perfect timing :)
Monday, November 1, 2010
Sunday, October 17, 2010
1. FroYo..... this isn't a new one....but it's a good one!!! I heart me some frozen yogurt!!2. Body Pump..... If you've never gone to this class....Go. Get up right now and go!! We used to go at least twice a week, but with my new job i don't get to go as much....sad sad day.
3. Pretend house hunting. This obsession just started.... like yesterday. First things first though, we must get pre-approved!!
4. Cowboy salsa..... if you haven't had it. Make it... it's AMAZING!!! I can eat it with a spoon!
5. Pumpkin. It's that time of year!! Got my pumpkin spice candle goin....pumpkin cookies.... ohhh speaking of, YOU HAVE TO TRY THESE!!! You only need these two things....
Mix these two...bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes and VOILA!!!! You have these beauties!!
I'd recommend cream cheese frosting or maybe even just whip cream! YUM-O!!!