Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Gobble Gobble....

In my effort to catch up....here's my Thanksgiving post :)


This year for Thanksgiving we made the 4 hour drive to Wakeeny Kansas to meet up with the whole McGuire clan! It was a quick trip (left wed. at 4 from denver, and came back friday morning!) but TOTALLY worth it! I'm truly blessed to have such amazing in-laws!!!
Here's how the holiday went down.....

There was a lot of strategic planning for early morning shopping in Hays America!!

There was some serious Go Fish going on.....and later we tried our luck at Pitch. I wouldn't recommend asking me to be your partner....just saying.

The boys went out and killed some stuff.....

And of course.....there was copious amounts of food.....and you're not even seeing the desserts!! (there were enough pie's that we could each have our very own....and maybe we did, don't judge!)

And some brotherly bonding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment