Thursday, February 3, 2011

February 3rd....I LOVE YOU!

I've only been up for about 2 hours...and already today has been pretty stinking great!!!! T.M.I. warning, but this is my blog and I can do what i want.....


REASONS TODAY IS AN AWESOME DAY:



1. I got my PERIOD!!!! HURRAY!
Your probably confused....thought we were trying to get preggo no? Well we are....however that's impossible to do when you don't have a period for 7 months. Comprende? So join me in my excitment!!!!



(Fist Pump if you must!!)

2. This girl got a J.O. mother f'n B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm super excited about this one!! Two incomes is way better than one if you didn't know!! Plus if i didn't have a job i'd sit on my growing by the minute ass and eat cheese puffs.

But no need to worry about that now (the eating cheetos all day thing, my ass...it's a whole different story!)....cause i have a JOB!!!!!!!! I'll be working for a small family owned business in Montezuma. (about 20 minutes South of DC...so i must invest in a radar detector!). And the bonus....it comes with GREAT pay!!! I'll be getting a base salary...which is about 4 G's more then i make currently, PLUS i'll get gas reimbursment...which would add another 8 G's on...... ohhhhhhhhhhhh dream home here i come!!!

3. it's Taco Tuesday...on a Thursday!!!

Since today is my last full day here at ADMHN my peeps here decided to have a little party for me!! Currently there is shredded beef and chicken cooking away in crock pots back in the kitchen.... and it smells GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!



I heart taco's....and thursdays that are trying to pretend to be tuesdays :)

4. Momma Doll is on here way out here!!!

As I type this...my super wonderful amazing beautiful mother is hauling the trailor out here to help us move. She's such a trooper!!! (and a nazi, so if you talk to me tomorrow, or saturday and i'm grumpy it's because she has kept me up all hours packing and cleaning!)

Now if that's just not a kick ass Thursday I don't know what is!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are ADORABLE!! Yay for taco thursday!!! Your mom is so cute..they are the best. Um can you email me about how you got it back....I need your help.
    PS your lunch sounds AMAZING....

    ReplyDelete