Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Why I haven't blogged....

I'm going to now tell you all my lame excuses as to why I have not blogged in over a week.

1. Moving is super tiring...


2. Finding places for all your shit, when your mother already has an obscene amount of shit, tiring.


3. Traveling to KC for a bestie's wedding reception....WAY more important than blogging, but tiring.


4. Acting like i'm 21 all over again and drinking my body weight in rum....embarrassing, and REALLY tiring.


5. Starting a new job, where i have to drive 68 miles roundtrip, stressful, and tiring.


6. Having no set routine or schedule yet.... annoying, and somehow tiring.


7. Staying up late to watch KSU beat KU...AMAZING, and tiring.


8. Waking up at 545 to go to the gym, because i'm trying to figure out a damn schedule...tiring.



So basically.....I'M TIRED people. Like, should probably go to bed at 6pm tired.... i think at this point i'm delerious...maybe even a little slap happy. I do NOT like when my schedule/routine is messed with, and it takes me forever to get back into one. I look forward to that day....but until then....i'll just be going a little more crazy every day.





**I promise to have a post about our first week of new jobs...including children of the corn, white devils, and cow tails. I also promise a post about the reception in KC last weekend....only to include what i remember, so not much.

So until then i'll leave you with this picture....it sums up last weekend pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment