Monday, February 28, 2011

Miscellaneous Monday.

**You better believe I had to look that word up...no way i know how to spell that off the top of my head!**

Alrighty....let's talk about random "miscellaneous" things running thru my head (there's some room for that to happen up there, don't judge!).  Ready....set.....go.


  1.   Shopping for our first home....NOT near as fun as I imagined it to be.  We made an offer Friday, they counter offered Saturday and we decided to leave it at that (original offer was the highest we could go!).  Sooooo i cried...got over it....and looked at more houses.  So fast forward to this morning....i get an email that says they would reconsider our same offer if we resubmitted.....ugh.  So now we go back to the drawing board.  Do we want a newer home that won't need any updating for many years but is at the very top of our price range.  Or do we want an older home, low end of price range, that needs updating (we're talking paint EVERYTHING inside, pull carpet downstairs, tile kitchen/laundry and buy all new appliances).  Decisions Decisions.

2.  I miss sushi like it's my job.  Good news is i get to eat it THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Why in the world does running always make my nose run??? It never fails....never.  And actually, come to think of it, my nose runs almost every time i do ANY sort of cardio.  What is up with that?


4.  I sure do love my husband.  Poor guy is on his 8th straight day of working....and he has 4 more to go before he gets the weekend off.  I know he's tired...and smelly....but he's still just perfect! I really do appreciate all that he does, I'm a lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment