Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Random thoughts.....

I don't have much of importance right now.....so i'll just give you my random thoughts of today.

1. Apparently the job market still blows. I would LOVE a different job. Don't get me wrong....the hotel business is SOOOO awesome (i'm being sarcastic here people!) but i just feel as though i'm wasting away at this job. I need something new....something oh i don't know....that i actually DO something at. I understand i should count my lucky stars that i actually have a job...... but um..... i'm gonna be selfish and say i need a different one, preferable with more money, and preferably one that isn't located somewhere that is open 365 days a year. Please and thank you.

2. Still no baby....MOTHER F'ER!!!!

3. The weekends REALLY piss me off. I have ridiculous self control during the week. I burn around 700-900 calories a day at the gym, and eat around 1200 calories a day..... i'm kicking ass at this whole tone/lose weight thing...... that is UNTIL friday comes around. Enter booze..... exit self control......enter me feeling like a loser because all my hard work just went to waste. (YES, i understand that MAYBE if i gave up drinking this would be easier.....but what fun is that!!!)

4. Squirrels got jokes. At least the ones down my street do. Ok....so there is this house a few blocks down that ALWAYS has people sitting out front of it. Very white trashy yard (if you can call dirt a yard) with ohhhh about three grills, some trash, and occasionally two naked kids running around..... oh and this week a Jason mask appeared on a stick!!! Anywho....the car that's always parked in front of it usually has its windows down (apparently any items worth of value they keep in the slightly fenced yard and not their car). Well the other day i was on my way to work and noticed two squirrels chilling on the hood of the car, each positioned over one of the open windows..... as i drove by....they dove in. This made me laugh. It was like the rehearsed it. and then i got to thinking about how bad i'd freak out if i were to get in my car one day and a squirrel just pops up out of no where.....accident waiting to happen. Week later....driving to work. Two squirrels, hanging out in the back window of the same car....... again, i giggled. Well the next day the cars windows were rolled up.....they must have discovered the new tenants of their car..... ohhhhhh it's the small things in life that make me happy!

5. I want a bike. No no not a harley (can you imagine!!)....a BICYCLE!!! Trav has one....but not me. I need one.... i'm going to get one. Like this weekend....THANKS MOM!

6. I heart 4 day weeks..... it's already almost Thursday.....that makes me happy.

See....told you my thoughts were random today. Happy Hump Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment