Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bumpdate: 20 WEEKS!! Halfway!!

How Far Along: 20 weeks and 2 days (10/17/2012) OMG HALFWAY!!!! That my friends....is crazy!

I'm convinced I'm shrinking...that's not good.


Size of Baby M: Banana!!! They start measuring from head to toe now instead of head to rump....so that's fun i guess!!!
I have a feeling Baby M is bigger then 10.6oz.  We'll know next week!!!


Weight: -1.0.  I see a pattern here.  Lose, Gain....weird.  Oh well.  That puts us back at a gain of 5.7lbs.
EDITED**** Weighed myself the very next day and it was back up 1.0.  So we're even with last week :)  Total of 6.7.  Told you it fluctuates likes crazy!!!!

Exercise: Still going strong!!!! Counting last Thursday and both of today's workouts, we managed 12 workouts!! I'm trying to incorporate more "light" lifting.  We'll see how long that lasts :)

Symptoms: Couple of leg cramps... but other then that, things have been peachy!

Cravings: Ummm i can't really think of anything i HAD to have this week.  Candy was bad.  Stupid Halloween.  But don't worry.  I'm off the wagon as of today.  (yesterday i had a little run in with a tootsie roll.  it made the decision to stop eating candy that much easier!!)  First we'll try the whole NO candy thing...if that gets to hard, we'll switch to no chewy/sticky candy (that can pull verniers out!).  Wish me luck. 

Sleep: Am i back in the first trimester??? Geesh.  I have been exhausted!!!! I swear there was a growth spurt.  Yesterday was finally a little better....hopefully it stays that way!

Stretch Marks: No new ones...still lathering myself up three times a day :)

Gender: Boy!!!! We shall verify next week at our anatomy scan...but surely they can't mistake the dangly parts :)
I just realized i never shared pics from last appointment..... my bad!!
That one is obviously proof that it's a boy....

His little toes!!!


Ok, this one's a little tougher to see.  It's a face shot.  Big round thing at bottom is his belly, with the little chambers (open looking spot) being his heart.  His head is obviously right about that...the two dark circles are his eye sockets...and then to the right of that is his little hand.  Everyone see that?? ok, moving on.

Movement: Lots.  Tons.  It's the most bizarre feeling, i sort of love it :)  Trav gets to feel him daily now, which i think makes him feel a little more included!!

Maternity Attire: I wore a maternity shirt the other day (one of the first one's i ordered...we discussed this, i ordered a small, thinking they'd run big...remember??).  But i'm pretty sure i will be able to wear it after baby m get's here as well....  maybe we'll check some maternity stores out while in OKC this weekend.  I'm sure that's exactly what Mel wants to do!!
Looking Forward To: Visiting the bestie in OKC!!! Trav and I will leave right after work Friday...and it can't get here soon enough!!! We don't really have an agenda...just lots of hanging out...some kstate football...and probably lots of eating :)  I. Can't. Wait.

Anatomy scan and glucose test in ONE week (well I'm not really looking forward to the test, but you know what i mean!) 

And we ordered carpet today for the basement...that's the final step!!!! So excited for it to be done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment