Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Follow up for Abby! Things I love but shouldn't

No Particular order.....

1. This is horrible but I love to watch/walk with/and or hear about someone tripping over a staircase or crack or a pot hole in the road. I'm guilty of this myself but it simply makes my day that much better!


2. I love pop as well....... however my addiction is Mt. Dew which i'm trying to cut back on. So far so good but just thinking of the citrus thirst quinching deliciousness makes me want to get one right this minute so for now thats all I have on Mt. Dew.







3. I also love sports talk radio or any talk radio for that matter.....Drives most people especially Abby insane when we take road trips. I know that the people talking aren't right there with me but it doesn't matter I always catch myself talking back or yelling at them when I think they are wrong on a certain sports matter. I guess it makes me a little crazy x)






4. I love and may I re-peat LOVE chipotle....its by far the greatest creation in fast food industry! I mostly get the steak burritto with hot and corn salsa, with lettuce, cheese, sour cream and sometimes guacamole! 1200 calories in one sitting its freaking amazing! True story one time after a basketball game in high school I ate two.





5. Last and not least not really pertaining to the second half of what is suppose to be on the list are HOODIE'S!!!!! I believe you could totally where one for everyday....any occassion....and any time of the year. If they maid tuxedo hoodies???? Our work hoodies???? Oh the possibilities of this uncornered buisness market. I think at this time I have over 20 hoodies and the number continues to go up.....I just can't seem to get rid of any of them, mostly because they remind me of where I was when I got them and where I've been soo far. Don't make fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment