Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fantastically Fabulous February!!!

....well hopefully! Last month was such a bad month for us that this month just HAS to be better!! I'm not giving it an option!!!

We started it out the right way....SKIING!!! I took off yesterday to head up to Brek with some friends that were in town from Manhattan. (I'm NOT going to throw this person under the bus for NOT bringing me some of my FAVORITE pizza that he so happens to make.....butthead.) It was a PERFECT day!! Not too cold, not crowded, little bit of powder....Awwwwwww perfection!

Here's the low down on the rest of our weekends in Fantastically Fabulous February :)
-Next weekend my dearest friend Lindsay Stamper will be in the area for a ski trip so we'll pack up and head that way to meet them and show them how it's done!!
-Valentines...duh! Trav hates this holiday....he says we don't need one day out of the year to express our love for eachother, we should do it everyday. Gag me with a spoon....and send me some damn flowers boy!
-ST. LOUIS!!!!! I am sooooo super excited for my trip out to St. Louis!! I can hardly wait to spend some quality time with one of my favorite cousins and her super amazing fam!!! We're not sure what we'll do....but i'm fine with just hanging, drinking some wine and making fun of Justin :)
-Vail/Beaver Creek. With our passes we get 10 days at Vail, and 10 at Beaver Creek (unlimited to Keystone, Brek and A-Basin). I've never been to either of these places, and have heard nothing but amazing things about them. So i think we're going to take a whole weekend and hit both!! It promises to be fantastically fabulous!!

So besides our busy weekend schedule and all the skiing what will we be doing this super month?? Well, we're on a mission to find some where to live! Our lease is up at the end of this month and we've decided to NOT sign the extension and just get the F out of there!! Our dogs need a dang yard...they're driving me bonkers. Bad news is this more then likely means we'll be here for another year.....but that's another ski season so we're ok with it for now! Hmmmm other then that we'll be nuring ourselves back from January.....i'll be damned if I have to go to the damn doctor as much this month!

Ohhhhh and Lost starts today.....I already LOVE February!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment