Thursday, February 18, 2010

Would you like a side of fries with that???

This is what i'm resorting to...... fast food industry. Seriously, it pays well, has benefits and most importantly....they HAVE THINGS TO DO!!! ok, fine....maybe i won't work at mcdonalds.... but i've got to do SOMETHING!

PROBLEM #1: I have no flipping clue what i want to do. Makes looking a bit difficult. I still really want to teach, but we're just not in a place right not that we can afford me going to school full time. plus hubster gave me an ultimatum. Baby or School. Damn damn Damn.

PROBLEM #2: Money. Ahhhhhhhh, the stem of everyone's problems. Well....i need some. More. I don't make much, so finding something that pays more shouldn't be too hard. If McDonalds can do...others can too!

PROBLEM #3: Me. I'm stubborn..... duh. I don't want to have to work nights..... i like my routine. Gym, Dinner, Snuggle, Bed. Mainly i like Travis. If i worked a weird schedule i'd never see the turd....and we just can't have that. Weekends? Forget it....i have skiing, traveling, rafting and napping to do.

PROBLEM #4: Spoiled. Yes....i'm spoiled. But i'm not talking about material things here.... i'm talking travel time. Currently it takes me all of 5 minutes to get to work. When we move next weekend (BOOOOOO!) i'll be about 15-20 minutes depending on traffic. All very do-able. But say i found a kick ass job downtown....no bueno. Have you ever driven in that traffic. I will kill someone.... no questions asked.

Soooooooooooo. Ya. This shall be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment