Monday, February 15, 2010

Some random thoughts...

First and most importantly......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!
Hope you have a fabulous day cousin!!!



Sarah and I at my wedding! She's always been such an amazing friend, I am truly blessed to have her in my life!

At my wedding shower! Isn't she pretty!!!



Not only is she an AMAZING friend and really pretty....she's uber creative! Every year she does a family themed halloween!! This is last years!!



Alright, so she's a great friend, pretty, creative AND a great mother!! This is her oldest Rileigh.... she donated her hair to locks of love....and it was all her own idea! These girls don't know how lucky they are to have such an amazing mother! (and father too!!)



And this here is Ms. Addie Sue..... the poop hiding, dead rodent licking adventurous one! I like to think she's Sarah's payback :) Anyways..... Look at that cake! Sarah made it all by herself! So to recap....AMAZING friend, SUPER pretty, UBER creative, BEST mother, and RIDICULOUSLY amazing in the kitchen! Are you sad she's not your friend and cousin...... i would be!!


LOVE YOU CUZ!!!!


Alright.... on to my other random thoughts of the day.


MOVING BLOWS!!!! We aren't even supposed to move until the end of this month and i'm already soooooo over it!! We thought we'd get a jump start on things and pack up randoms..... do you have any idea how many f'ing random things i own??????? Someone should be on the phone with Hoarders.....seriously..... or maybe call Lindsay Lohan and ask her how she deals with her hoarding problem (i have a feeling it involves booze and some good old fashion self medicating...i'm down!)













For example.....we have in our possesion....50 bath towels. SERIOUSLY??? What in God's green earth am i going to need 50 bath towels for? (sidenote: we actually threw some out last year!) Ugh.... Ohh and i also have some where in the vicinity of 50 picture frames. Sadly they all had a spot too..... any spare inch of space at my house is usually covered in a picture frame..... I like my friends and family, and enjoy seeing them every single stinking moment of every single stinking day. ..... Anyone need a spatula? We have 10. Mixer? You can borrow one of my THREE. Serving dish??? Sure....take one of my 12. How about a sangria set? No...ok maybe a soup serving set? Or just a glass pitcher? I have 8. Have a made my point?


Dogs. I have a love hate relationship with mine. And i've been quoted as saying life may just be a bit easier if we didn't have them. Well saturday night i got a glimpse of what that would have been like and i DID NOT LIKE IT! Our dogs take any and every chance they get to run away. No, we're not bad parents, we don't beat them, we feed them regularly...bathe them.....and even take them to the dog park. What the heck else could they need??? Well anywho.... they got out Saturday night. Normally we'll find then within 30 minutes and all is well. Not this time. We searched for almost 2 hours....Nada. I was NOT ok. I was convinced that someone upstairs REALLY has it in for me lately. This my friends, would have been the last latch on my straight jacket.....for shizzle. I wanted to stay up all night and look for them.... wait by the back door, something anything. Trav talked me into sleeping. Or pretending to....either way. Slept on the couch just in case they came scratching at the back door. They didn't. But a few inches of snow did. Great, Grand WONDERFUL. Lillie has enough body fat to make it....Knox, not so much. So again with the histarics..... My heart just hurt. I couldn't imagine not having them around. Snuggled up to us on the couch.... licking our faces....begging for scraps....peeing in inappropriate places.... waking up at the butt crack of dawn to play. So it was then that i realized...I LOVE MY ANNOYING SMELLY DOGS!!!


So....anyways. After gathering myself as much as possible we headed out with some quickly made signs and a plan to go make some really big and bright ones with pictures and all! $50 later we're back home starting these pieces of art. Phone Rings.... Man names Justin.... has dogs... THANK GOD!!! Little shits weren't all that far away...and happy as can be. Must keep reminding myself that I love these annoying smelly dogs......I love these annoying smelly dogs.....

2 comments:

  1. 50 bath towells Abby?!?! You need to have a garage sale. Stat!

    And I'd like to see more pictures of the dogs on the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick hint, next time you come to Mulvane...bring a box of anything you don't want and hide it somewhere in the house...they will never notice

    ReplyDelete