Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Stunting Stalking is a Habit!

I'm a creeper.....you're a creeper.....we're all just a bunch of creepers. And I personally am ok with that.

I'm going to run you through the beginning of my work day. (DISCLAIMER: and if you're someone from work, it's all made up!)
8:15am Stroll into work....never mind that i am technically supposed to be here at 8.
8:20am-8:30am Say S'up to Paul...little chit chat....then settle in at my trusty ol desk. (Lamp on, radio on, computer on, water bottle full!)
8:30am-8:35am Check work email, usually nothing good, maybe an email from travis the day before and maybe a reminder from the boss about something cool going on (she'll be late). Start my two morning tasks....print event signs and make drink coupons for Priority Club. FUN!!!
8:35am-8:40am Finish my two morning tasks..... yep that's about all i'm in charge of.
8:40am-8:50am Check my personal email. follow up on anything cool there....usually nothing. but if i'm lucky there will be a family email....or something about a lesbain dating service (seriously??? how the heck did they know my secret!!)
8:45am-9:10am FACEBOOK..... i update myself on on the amazing things my 2,000 close friends were up to since they last time i checked.... and then proceed to work on my cafe world and farm till i'm satisfied that i'm beating all the important people.
9:10am-9:30am Creeping even more!! I get on my blog, see who's updated, and then proceed to snoop. I also like to read random people's blogs.... you've done it, don't judge. I've actually really started to follow a few, some people's lives just seem soooooo much cooler then mine (hard to imagine i know!)
9:30am-9:45am Now here is when the REAL work begins.... perezhilton.com. I continue my creepy mccreepsterness by checking up on all my other friends....the famous ones.

So to sum it up. I am a creepster. And if you know of any other cool things i can creep on it would be mightly selfish of you not to share.

1 comment:

  1. Creeping is good. And if you really wanted some suggestions, I read 48 blogs. Not kidding! :)

    ReplyDelete