Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Do you want to know what this BOMP did all weekend??? If you think i got dressed up in my skankiest outfit, went downtown, paid a$20 cover charge at the door and $10 for my rum/diet....you'd be wrong. We did pretty much NOTHING!!!!! Well that's not true.....we watched every single episode of Weeds....

I'd heard about this show before, but really wasn't interested in watching....till i was so bored i had no other option Thursday night. Fast foward to Sunday night and we're still watching!!! With breaks for these things... bathroom, food, gym, massages, and movie theatre. Other than that....we were super unproductive ALL weekend. I'd like to say it was glorious....but to be honest with you i was annoyed. I wish we would have had something cool to do....plans with friends....ski trip.... streaking in the quad....something, anything!!!! I may or may not have cried at the gym while talking to trav about what we were going to do for the next two straight days....i felt like a loser....a planless loser. Thank God trav doesn't have his second job anymore and was home with me the whole weekend....i may have gone batshit crazy otherwise.

Welp....anyways. It's 2011.....i'm not sure how i feel about that. Well that's not true....i'm GLAD 2010 is over. I hated 2010. 2010 was a mean bully of a year. So my plan is to show 2011 who's boss. I'll let you know how that goes. I'd do resolutions....but i think they're the same as my plans for my 27th year of life.... Big things...HUGE things are coming my way this year....i can just feel it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment