Friday, February 22, 2013

Bumpdate: 38 weeks

(Sorry this is late...yesterday was a snow day and I didn't get out of my comfy's so no pic was taken!!)
How Far Along: 38weeks and 3 days (2/21/2013)

He has for sure dropped.... if he drops any more...he'll fall out.
PS.  It's funny how my small my boobs like now compared to my belly.... trust me...they're still large.
Size of Baby M:   Baby M is the size of a Pumpkin!

Weight:  Well we've reached 15 pounds!!! If i were a betting man, I'd say we'll reach 20 by the time he's here...I'm a bottomless pit these days!!!

Exercise: Still going strong....well as strong as you can go on the stupid elliptical :)  Managed to get in two workouts every single day this past week!! Sometimes I even snuck in a little extra walk....I'm telling you people, i am determined to get this kid here before March!

Symptoms:  Still some heartburn, but not too bad.  Back pain still, achy boobs, and waddling....that's totally happening :)

Cravings: Still can't get enough candy.  I'm avoiding the Easter candy aisle like the plague....   I also can't seem to get enough animal crackers....random.

Sleep: Meh.  It seems to be getting worse.  Up pretty much every 2-3 hours.  Guess that's my body's way of preparing for those middle of the night feedings!

Stretch Marks: No battle wounds yet!!!

Gender: Still all boy!!!

Maternity Attire: Mix and match...

Looking Forward To:  The end!!!!  We're SO CLOSE!!! I know I've been complaining a lot, and to those of you that have to hear it, I'M SORRY!  It's really not that I'm that uncomfortable, because I'm not.  I think it's the fact that we're SO CLOSE....and I'm sooooo anxious to meet him!  Plus, i know this is a shocker, i am an inpatient person :)  And a planner.... not knowing when he'll be here so i can have a plan drives me CRAZY!!!!

Other then that.  We have no plans again this weekend.  Not sure what we'll do.  Maybe catch a movie, finish up a few little things in the basement, maybe finish our taxes, or just be lazy and sleep all day :)  Mainly just try and enjoy our last few days as the two of us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment