Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bumpdate: 22 Weeks

How Far Along: 22 weeks and 3 days! (11/1/2012)  Only 17 weeks and 4 days to go :)

(unfinished bathroom shot for ya!)


Size of Baby M:  Well either a papaya or a spaghetti squash...depends on where you look!! Little guys getting big!!!


Weight: +1.0 this week.  I'm a-ok with that! It puts us at about an 8.5 total weight gain!  Still on track to stay around my goal of 25 total!  (be nice to me holidays!!)

Exercise: Wed. to Wed. I managed to get in 11 workouts.... 8 of those were running....a total of 42 miles!! The other three were spent on the elliptical.  I'm still trying to lift more weights....i managed to get that in there 5 times this past week as well!  I've discovered that abs are just plain tricky to do when you're knocked up.  There's no more laying on my back so i have to get creative....plus people stare, so that's fun.  My right foot and ankle started to bother me the other day, i'm chalking that up to worn down shoes.  I'm getting a new pair (Brook's are my running shoe of choice!) for Christmas so i'm really trying to hold off.  I ordered a pair of insoles, hoping that'll stretch these old one's out for another month and a half!


Symptoms:   Nothing much really.  Random charlie horses some nights.... other then that, i'm symptom free.

Cravings:  Nothing here either.  I'm apparently the most boring/non-eventful pregnant person ever.

Sleep: good!  Still loving the Boppy....as does someone else....
I could NOT get her to move.  I eventually just laid on her, and she got the hint!! (dont' mind trav and his headphones....it's a long story, but just know that we no longer argue over the TV being too loud while i'm trying to sleep!)  I've been waking up probably once to pee, maybe twice, depending on how often i drink water in the middle of the night.  This week i've been waking up around 2ish just starving...so i usually get up and get some fruit or something. 


Stretch Marks:  None that i've notice!! I think i'm starting to get the linea negra on the bottom of my tummy.  Travis couldn't see it....but i swear i could.  Only in really bright bathroom lights.  I'm probably hallucinating...i do that sometimes :)

Gender:   Still growing a penis in my uterus!!!! (that is super weird to think about!)

Maternity Attire:  Still struggling with the work pants issue.  Maternity pants just don't fit me right.  Too big in all the wrong places....so i busted out the belly band in hopes that it would make my work pants more comfortable (they're all fine for like a couple of hours, then get super uncomfy!).  So far so good today with that!  I'm really just ready for it to get cold so i can bust out the tights/sweaters/boots combo.....soon enough!


Looking Forward To:  
  • Headed back up to Manhattan this weekend for the OSU game... It's a 7pm kickoff.  To me, that is just stupid.  We'll be there till midnight almost!!!! The things we do for our team :)  We won't head up there till Saturday afternoon...spend a little time with this crazy.....
She seriously wore that to work all day yesterday....she's crazy (for those of you that don't know what she is, go to youtube and search Kstate mask, totally worth your time i promise!)...Trav will have to hang out with his man love, Cook.... maybe spend some time in Varney's....hit up Orange Leaf....it'll all just be lovely.
  • I booked our 3d/4d sonogram yesterday!!!! I am pumped for that!!!! It's not till December, but that will be here before we know it!
  • The basement construction was completed this week!!!! OH THANK YOU JESUS!!!! It feels like we've been working on this forever!!! Now we get the fun task of setting it all up, decorating, buying new tv's :)  Here's a few before and after's to refresh your memory!


  • BEFORE:
    View from the doorway (stairs)
     
    This would be the door way into the bathroom/bedroom/storage.


    AFTER:
    View right when you walk thru the door.  We're having a bar built up against the wall, and will get a high top table of some sort too!

    Living area!! We're just going to use some old furniture for now....till we can save up for new stuff!!

    The bathroom.  Shower is on the other side of the toilet.

    And the guest room!  We were lucky enough to score a whole bedroom set from Granny K's apartment, so that will all go in here!
     
    So that's all the fun stuff happening with the McGuire's.....
    Holy long post batman.....
    Oh and Go Cats :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment