Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bumpdate: 34 weeeks


How Far Along: 34weeks and 3 days (1/24/2013)   I don't feel like i look bigger...maybe it's because he's dropped....or because i can't possibly get any bigger.
Size of Baby M:  He's the size of a butternut squash!! He's also urinating about a pint a day...in case you were wondering.

Weight: No gain again....so still at 13.5 pounds.  Doctor said she wasn't worried about this, as long as baby is growing....and oh boy is he!

Exercise: Well again we traveled this past weekend...but i still managed one workout a day while gone...wanna know what i did?!?!! I FREAKING RAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am beyond excited to be back at it.  First things first though.  Past week i worked out twice everyday except Friday, Saturday and Sunday (was in wichita)...running a total of 26.5 miles!  While in wichita, i had no option but to work out outside....plan was to walk.  Maybe try running, just see how it feels....but man once i got to going I did NOT want to stop!!! Only reason i did was because there was a shower being held in Baby M's honor and I needed to be there!! Oh man oh man i've missed it.  I was starting to have dreams about going all office space on an elliptical....bat and all.  Now hopefully I can keep it up till little guys here...which shouldn't be long!!!!!!!!!!


Symptoms:  Still feel huge.  But that's probably because I am :)  Let's see.... still have a few incidents of acid reflux happening....maybe just twice this week.  I've been really crampy (period like cramps) and having a lot of lower back pain (just dull).  Baby M has officially started to schooch his way down (he measured smaller this week compared to two weeks ago, but only because his head has started making itself comfortable LOW...like as in, it aint coming back up...so no way we'll have a breech baby...that's good news.  Other than that...i'm just uncomfortable. 

Cravings: Nothing in particular. 

Sleep: Being so uncomfortable makes it harder and harder to sleep.  I just wake up uncomfortable.  Or I wake up to pee.  Or I wake up hungry.  Or all three at the same time. 

Stretch Marks: No battle wounds yet!!!

Gender: Still a little guy....and still on name number 2.

Maternity Attire: I've been trying to wear as much of it as I can.  Mainly because it's sort of hitting home that I don't have much longer.... maybe i'll try and work some of it into my daily wardrobe after ... ya know, for fat days!! Or maybe i'll just get knocked up again asap.
Looking Forward To:  Well....I was looking forward to heading up to KC tomorrow to go to a fancy dinner with friends, and do some last minute baby shopping... BUT, doc says no.  She said i'm too close, traveling is a no go from here on out.  Well shoot.  Thank god for online shopping. Anywho...i don't know for sure what we'll do this weekend now.  Maybe organize the storage room, go to church, go to target (garden is only 40 minutes away).  Oh trav's going to smoke ribs Saturday.  He's in a competition Super Bowl weekend so i get to taste test!!! No complaints here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment