Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bumpdate: 35 weeks

How Far Along: 35weeks and 3 days (1/31/2013)


Size of Baby M:Baby M is the size of a coconut! And fun fact of the week...my uterus is 1,000 times it's normal size.  Ginormous i tell you.
Weight: Uhhhh -0.5....so at 13 pounds.  I have no clue what's going on there.....I'm a bottomless pit most nights.  I've read that it's normal to have no weight gain or a loss at the end....so hopefully all is ok.  I'll ask at my appointment next week. (I also could blame this on the tummy troubles... if you know what i mean)

Exercise:  Haven't missed a day this week :) (only one session saturday and sunday and tuesday) Still able to run...which makes me one happy girl.  Trying to take it somewhat easy, so i don't get an injury... but i managed 30 miles since last Wed.!! Trying to work in some weights as well, but let's be honest, that's not happening a whole heck of a lot!  Ohhhh and guess what I got last night?!?!?! MY PUSH GIFT :)

I think this bad boy will come in super handy once the little guys here.  I can just go downstairs and get in a quick workout while he's sleeping!! Haven't tried it yet....but i plan on doing that tonight!!! 
Symptoms:  I've been really crampy.  Period like cramps... which is super annoying.  Back pain, fatigue, heartburn, diarrhea (TMI?).......grumpiness from being so uncomfortable.  He's constantly trying to move...but has no room, so its just shifting my business around, which is not comfortable.  I'm just going to complain from here on out k?  Oh and the BH are getting more frequent....fun times.

Cravings: Nothing in particular.

Sleep:  Up every couple of hours.... mostly to pee.  But sometimes I'm just up.

Stretch Marks: No battle wounds yet!!!

Gender: Still a little guy....and still on name number 2.

Maternity Attire: Still trying to wear all my maternity tops.  Pants are mostly mine still....but an occasional maternity pair here and there.

Looking Forward To:  Well being that I'm grounded we have no where to go this weekend again.  The plan is to organize/clean the storage room this weekend....exciting stuff.  We may try and venture to a movie....out to dinner....all depending on how i feel.  Right now.  I just want to lay in bed with a heat pad on my back and complain (poor trav).  Sunday we'll head to a Super Bowl party where trav will compete in a Rib Contest.  The guy who hosts it hasn't lost yet.... hopefully trav will give him a run for his money :)

Next week we have an ultrasound to see how big this baby is..... I'm guessing somewhere around 6 pounds at this point.....any guesses???

No comments:

Post a Comment