Friday, August 6, 2010

I may have up and done it......

Welp. As we all know by now i'm always SOOOO busy here at work.....so busy in fact just the other day i filled out a few applications online to some random places. Honestly, i didn't really think anyone would call...i'm not even sure IF they get those damn online applications. I'm not even sure i was serious about getting a part-time job..... fast forward to yesterday. Phone call from Sports Authority (All that Under Armour!!!). Interview this morning....pretty much have a job. Ummmmm did that just happen? Brad (my new BFF) said they'll call me on monday to set up a time for me to come in, fill out some paperwork, and get a schedule set for training. HOLD THE PHONE. Next week?? I haven't wrapped my head around this yet..... i've never worked retail, why the F would someone give me a job THAT fast. Apparently (according to Brad, my BFF) i have a GREAT personality and plenty of experience in Customer Service which is of uber importance. Um....ok then, here goes nothing!! (and probably all my money since i'll get a sweet discount....ugh)

And an update on the other job search front....you know...the one where i'm not bored all day and make more dollar bills. I'm happy to report there has been some developments!! I shall not bore you with all the details...mainly for the fear that i'll jinx it, but let's just say it'd be the bomb dizzle. More money...WAY better benefits.....and NO boredom!!! I have a flipping THIRD interview (they seem to pass me around alot) on Monday, so keep your fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed please and thank you!

We are headed to Brek this weekend to spend some quality time (hiking, biking, eating) with my peeps (parents and sisters). I called this morning and got the low down on the shack we're staying in. Apparently the tv is as big as my mom's car (so she says....) and it's "heaven". I"ll be the judge of that!!! I'll do my best to take LOTS of discriminating pictures of my family....and maybe even myself!! Hope you all have a SUPER weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the job front- fingers crossed here for you!

    ReplyDelete