Thursday, August 12, 2010

Today is stupid

August 12th..... a stupid stupid day. I'm going to act like we skipped right over it and moved on the friday the 13th (weird!). I did get some pretty amazing flowers out of the deal though. So there's that.

I"ll have pics and what not from our Brek trip soon. I've been distracted by this stupid day...

Didn't get that stupid job.....apparently they went with someone internal. whatever. another interview friday with same company different position....am told if they like me it's mine. we'll see.

Stupid part-time job starts this weekend (possibly). Good bye weekends....good bye week nights.... stupid money trumps free time.

Hubby gets his stupid wisdom teeth out tomorrow. We're stocked up on ice cream, pudding, mashed potatoes, and smoothies.

Theme for today is apparently "stupid". Just go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment