Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thankful Thursday.....

*DISCLAIMER*There are MANY things in my life that i am thankful for....and many people....these are just a few! So don't go getting your panties in a wad if i don't mention you!


My Hot Mess of a Husband. He's my best friend, life long boytoy, partner in crime. (and he's pretty stinking cute!)My amazing parents....I owe everything to them. EVERYTHING!


My friends....(these are not ALL of them...but you get the point!) I blame all of my shanangins on them.... even when they don't live here.

And Diet Coke....Heaven in a can.....If i could marry it, i would.


Of course i'm also thankful for a roof over my head, a job (a NEW ONE SOON!!), food on our table, money in the bank (not a lot but hey who's counting), rum, and candy.
Happy Thursday you houligans.



No comments:

Post a Comment