Thursday, September 17, 2009

10 Exclamation Pts of Ireland!

First and for most have to say that Ireland by far has been one of the best trips I've ever been on by far when coming to scenery and things to do....with that said I'll run down a list of my top 10 Things that I liked about Ireland and/or happened there as well (Confusing statement ....I know)





10. By far and away the most beautiful scenery in the world!


9. The accents were super cool.....kinda wish I could have one.


8. Got to give mad props out to my wife for her awesome driving! She only almost killed us once and only got honked at twice!



7. The pizza.....yes I know pizza is an Italian thing however there were pizza places all over the place there and every single slice was amazing!



6. The castles and the history of the country .....i.e kissing the blarney stone!!! Still not sure I have the gift of gab/flattery but I think Abby can pick up my slack



5. Have to be the swanky hotel in Dublin....unfortunately only got to spend one day there but only really a couple sober hours :-)



4. Paddy's.....my new favorite whiskey....sorry Jack just something to a whiskey you can drink straight up and without ice!



3. The Pubs over there were so much fun especially the two on the first night and O' Connors ......Jimmie Just Marry her already!

2. The Cliffs of Mo her were amazing and every drive that we went on.....if there's one dull part of that country we never drove through it!

1. And number one would be.....sorry to sound corny but spending an amazing week with my wife and best friend Abby! Love you

1 comment:

  1. Aaahhh - that's just so sweet. Glad you guys had a great time. I would like it if you kept blogging even though you aren't the McGuire's in Ireland. I like hearing what's going on on your side of Kansas.

    ReplyDelete